Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Playing Some Nice Chess [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Playing Some Nice Chess [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Playing Some Nice Chess [QUEST] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Playing Some Nice Chess [QUEST] EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Playing Some Nice Chess [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playing Some Nice Chess [QUEST]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Playing Some Nice Chess [QUEST] Empty Playing Some Nice Chess [QUEST] Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:13 pm

Mura

Mura

Mura was walking around the isolated city of Payon. It was pretty difficult to enter, but he got to know the way from his grandmother, when he told her that he’d taken a quest. So when he arrived, the city looked very different from where he lived. That must’ve have to be something with the fact that the city and its architecture where hidden in the forests, covered up from invaders that may search for this place. Personally, he thought that the city didn’t look so interesting that it could be the only goal for a bunch of invaders, but who knows what kind of secrets they keep here.
In the quest, he was supposed to play chess with an elder man. This sir seemed to be lonely, according to the quest, and that touched Mura a lot. He knew the kind of pain to be lonely. So when he arrived at the park, he spotted the old gentleman at the chess table, all by himself, he hurried over to him and greeted: “Hi, my name is Mura.” The old man looked at him and smiled a bit. “Good day, boy…” he greeted him in a slow tone. Mura sat down at the table and asked: “Well, shall we?” and nodded at the chess table. The gentleman was a bit surprised, almost overjoyed to see such a young man wanting to play chess with him. So he nodded and said: “You’re the white ones, I’m the black. I let you start.”
After a while of playing chess, it ended with the old man winning. Mura was a bit astonished, he didn’t have any chance. But the elder laughed a bit and said: “I haven’t even laughed, since my wife passed away…” as tears fell down to his chin. Mura spotted them and got very sad for him. “Here, lad.” The old man said and gave him the reward for giving him a good time playing chess.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum