Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Helping A Hiker [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Helping A Hiker [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Helping A Hiker [QUEST] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Helping A Hiker [QUEST] EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Helping A Hiker [QUEST] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helping A Hiker [QUEST]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping A Hiker [QUEST] Empty Helping A Hiker [QUEST] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:20 am

Mura

Mura

Mura was walking towards a point in Mt. Mjolnir to meet with a hiker who wanted to hike this mysterious mountain. When he arrived, the hiker seemed too cautious about the mountain. “Uh, hey boy…” he greeted Mura with a nervous voice. Mura went over to him and calmed him down: “Are you okay? The mountain isn’t that bad.” The hiker would calm down a bit and shake his head. “Yeah, it’s just… I’ve heard stories.” He whispered to Mura.

Mura would smile a bit when he heard about the stories on the way. “Nah, there ain’t such beasts here. If there were, they would be very harmless and shy, because I haven’t met them.” He replied to him. The hiker would still look everywhere on the road. Mura felt that he was really cautious and nervous about this place. He put a hand on his shoulder and said: “Don’t worry, guy. The most scary things here is bats, so…” He would shatter in his voice when he saw a trembling bush on the road. The hiker would step back a bit, but Mura stood still and calm. He looked at the bush closely, to find out what or who was causing the shaking. After a moment, a little badger ran out of it and headed down the mountain. Mura looked back at the hiker and said: “Ain’t scared of badgers, right?” and smiled at him. The hiker would calm down some more and continued. After they passed the long road, the hiker thanked Mura and gave him the reward.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum