Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
MIKE EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
MIKE EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
MIKE EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
MIKE EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
MIKE EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

MIKE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MIKE Empty MIKE Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Zane

Zane

Now, this week on the Zane adventure show, there's not much time to do the backstory of it. Zane was in the area, asked around in the tavern for anyone that would be offering money for help, and found this guy. Simple as that. Zane couldn't help but admit that the colder air was extremely refreshing after the summer. Being up in the mountains was petty cool after all.

Well, here was his client, who arrived a little bit late. His name was Mike. After the introductions, the two would speak. "Well... I've heard stories of a giant dragon on this peak, one who eats everything that comes in it's path! I d-don't know.... I'm kinda afraid now."

No no no, Zane wasn't going to allow this.He came all the way up here, he was gonna do the job. "It's okay. Zane said, putting on a fake comforting smile. "You just have to remember that these are just stories. if there really were dragons, the knights would have this path shut off." he'd say, as Mike nodded. "Alright..."

The two would eventually reach all the way up the mountain, after a bit of a hike. It was just uphill walking, but it sure was tiring. the two would talk for a bit, before heading down the mountain with Mike.

"Well, thank you for doing this. Here's some pay." he'd say, giving Zane 100 zeny. Not too bad, he still wanted more though... oh well. Zane said goodbye and left Mike, heading back towards the tavern.

EXIT

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum