Come live in the world of Rune-Midgard! Become an adventurer and slay powerful monsters. Become a hero of the world, or a fearsome tyrant. The choice is yours.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ayy lmao
Now I'm cleaning shit? [Quest] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am by Zane

» [Game] King of The Kill
Now I'm cleaning shit? [Quest] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am by Lucifer

» [Game] Count to 100 before staff posts
Now I'm cleaning shit? [Quest] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm by Zane

» Liberum - AU Fairy Tail RP
Now I'm cleaning shit? [Quest] EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands : Where Anything Can happen!
Now I'm cleaning shit? [Quest] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm by Mr. Manji

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now I'm cleaning shit? [Quest]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now I'm cleaning shit? [Quest] Empty Now I'm cleaning shit? [Quest] Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Onoro

Onoro

In a nutshell, Onoro was trying hard to start living a semi-righteous life. He signed up for a temporary job at some bar the other day, in hopes of making some good money and helping to update his resume in a positive manner. He yawned as he entered the bar as it was about six in the morning. The owner probably wanted everything cleaned before people began rolling in- which was understandable in all honesty. O swung open the front doors before tiredly stepping in. "I'm here. Sorry, I'm a bit late.". The owner stood with a simple smile before handing him a mop and a bucket. "Ahh, it's no problem, mate, just mop the whole bar and you're done for the day. I'll pay ya when ya finish." With a nod, Onoro began to mop the deck. Every now and then he would stop for a little breather, but the job was pretty easy nonetheless. The bar was pretty darn big, and itnwas funny because he had never in his life seen it, or heard about it. It was like they were hidden or something. One thing was for sure though, he would be coming here from now one because these guys were legit. He could smell the liquor from the floors, although it did smell like a mix between puke, it didn't matter. After Ono was all done with these floors, thenpuke and liquor smell would no doubt just be history. After about an entire hour, Onoro approached his temporary boss who was easily pleased. He was then paid, and left the area. Being a working man wasn't so hard after all, or so it seemed.  

- EXIT -

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum